My name is John P. Strouss, III.
I have been practicing law and representing injured people in the greater San Francisco Bay Area since 2002. From the very beginning of my practice, I have worked on behalf of those that are injured–not for insurance companies.
I am a personal injury attorney in San Francisco committed to providing you with aggressive legal representation. I approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. I am passionate about what I do, and will fight for you. I enjoy taking on powerful interests on behalf of clients who cannot stand up to those powerful interests on their own.
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Ranked in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- I have focused exclusively on protecting plaintiff’s rights since starting my law practice
- I am dedicated to obtaining justice for my clients
- I earned my J.D. degree from the University of Iowa School of Law in 2002. I graduated in the top 20% of my class. The University of Iowa School of Law was ranked by U.S. News and World Reports as a top-20 first tier law school
- I am dedicated to providing access to top-notch legal representation to those who need it most.
During my time as a law student, I gained valuable trial experience working as a prosecuting intern for the Johnson County Attorney’s office, where I tried numerous jury and bench trials. After graduating from law school, I moved to California and took the California bar. Since I began practicing law in 2002, I have focused exclusively on representing plaintiffs that have been injured by the negligence of others.
I handle all aspects of personal injury claims, from negotiating with insurance companies, to trying cases in court.